10 Reasons to Be At Large on the Lawn
Been trying to convince yourself to go? Here are ten reasons why you should say yes.
Posted: Nov 11 2019
The sun is out, the grass is green and December holidays are on the horizon. Before everyone heads out of Joburg to chase the waves at the coast, Large On The Lawn will be entertaining thousands of festival-goers as Jeremy Loops, Matthew Mole, Sons of the East (from Australia) and many more take to the stage at Marks Park in Emmarentia THIS Saturday, 30 November.
Tickets are available from Howler, but for those who have still not bought their's, here are Top 10 reasons why you don’t want to miss out on Large On The Lawn!
- Jeremy Loops heads back home from his European tour to perform at Large On The Lawn and everyone is loving his latest single “What Would I Know”, so come see it live and dance along to one of SA’s top live acts.
- Matthew Mole has just released his brand new album “Ghost”, so there are loads of new songs such as the current hit “Let Me” that will be the soundtrack to your day out.
- Large On The Lawn festival-goers are in for a treat when Sons Of The East from Australia take to the stage! Vinyl Garden said: “... ultimately what really makes this band shine is their stage presence (they are a must see live)!”.
- You get to spend the day outside in the beautiful green splendor of Marks Park and enjoy the sunny weather.
- Tickets are ridiculously affordable!
- The entire family can enjoy the day, so bring the kids.
- There is a top selection of great live acts to entertain you throughout the day.
- There will be yummy food options on sale at the event and loads of bars to cater for everyone.
- Festival-goers can bring their own camping chairs, umbrellas, blankets and their own food for those who want to pack for a picnic.
- Let Large On The Lawn kick off your summer with a relaxed day spent with friends and family in a beautiful scenery.
Tickets are on sale now from Howler with prices starting at R195 for adults and R125 for kids under 18. Kids 6 years old and under get in for free!