5 Events to Get You Active This Month
From acrovinyasa to bouldering
Posted: Jan 03 2017
There’s nothing quite like the sense of hope a new year brings. If you’re in the mood to get active and try something new this month, check out these beautiful breaks in the monotony and get your booty off the couch.
1. Yoga lovers should check out this Acrovinyasa workshop series with Steve Roberts this weekend, 6- 8 January.
2. If you’re a lover of life hoping to fall in love with yoga before you try all the adventurous variations, why not get active with a view? Head to Jacksons Real Food Market on Sunday 8 January for their rooftop yoga.
3. Bypass the cabin fever and get the kids out the house for a bit at the Zoo Trot on the morning of Sunday the 8th.
4. Get to the brilliant City Rock on Wednesday 11 January for their Bouldering Orientation and take your climbing to the next level.
5. Head into the gorgeous Magaliesberg mountain for the Explorer Day Hike on Sunday January 29.