6 Things Jozi Can Teach You This Month
From astrology classes to adult tap dancing
Posted: Feb 12 2017
Sometimes we need a gentle reminder that there is more to do in our city than just the obvious. We decided to scout around for out of the ordinary things you can do and learn this month in Jozi.
1. Head to an Organic Gardening Introductory Workshop at HOME Wholeness Centre. Head here for more info.
2. Spend a Day in the Conciousness of Mohanji with Swami MBB and elevate your spiritual awareness. This workshop will take place on the 18th and 19th February and you can attend both days or just one. For more info on what you can expect, head here.
3. Learn how to flippin' tap dance because why not and I imagine it's good for your calf muscles and lots of other muscles, too.
The Art of Movement in Emmarentia is running a 12 week adult beginners tap course from the 17th of February. Head here for more info.
4. Learn an interesting and whimsical thing at an Absolute Beginners Astrology Workshop with Brigitte Holmes this Saturday the 18th of February.
To find out what the workshop entails and how you can book, head here.
5. Learn to cook healthy and delicious food with Leafy Green's Antonia and Megan. Leafy Greens is one of Jozi's most loved vegan space. Head here for more info about the course.
6. Cooking Foody presents a sushi making class on Friday the 17th. Head here for more info.